Today I’m going to share a recipe mom already prepared several times: MINI-FLANS with salmon and dill. – HMMMM, I just LOVE this one! –
This starter is not only simple to make, but also its presentation is easily done! You can eat this dish both lukewarm or room temperature.
What do we need? Well, not much! (6 flans)
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- fresh dill
- 200 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- little silicon cake molds
- 1 tablespoon maizena (corn starch)
- 1 package smoked salmon (200gr)
NOTE: the more salmon you use, the more saltier your dish. So when adding salt, remember salmon is salty too.
- First beat together your eggs, secondly add all the other ingredients: the corn starch, cream, dill, pepper and salt. Last but not least add a little bit of lemon juice.
- Secondly cut your smoked salmon into little pieces.
- Thirdly grease your silicon cake molds and cover the bottom with smoked salmon. Add some of the mixture made in step one. Add again some smoked salmon.
NOTE: make sure your molds are not too full, because in the oven they will rise a little bit.
- Finally put your mini-flans in the oven for about 20 minutes on 180 degrees.
The sauce is just cream dill, lemon juice and pepper & salt. We don’t really use amounts, we just add the ingredients depending on our personal taste.
Add some extra salmon and dill on top of the flans. To finish pour the cream sauce around the mini-flans. In the picture we added basil, which is possible too.
Doesn’t this look DELICIOUS?!